Sunday 12 January 2014

Latest buys....ageing woes and bags to make me feel younger

My current obsession is my age. And my wrinkles. And how long it is before people start asking when am I having botox.
I have always been a big believer in mositurising but now am thinking more about preventing the little swine lines that are forming around my peepers.
I don't generally research before I buy as my skin is so god damn fussy so I like to go off other products that I have tried.
So here are the latest offerings.....


First skin care bad boy is.....
Kiehls midnight recovery
This stuff smells lush. Lavendery and subtle. Makes me feel sleepy. I use it before I go to bed and although I can't say that I fully think it's turning me into Scarlett Johansson, it does feel nice and as I have said sends me off to sleep.

L'occitaine divine cream
Lush lush lush lush lush. Never tried this brand before but this cream has made me want to rush out and fill my boots. It's creamy enough to want to smear it on your crackers and leaves your skin feeling bloody amazing. Smells of honey.I have to say I can see a reduction in my little lines and leaves my skin baby soft. Am already obsessing about when it runs out (had it 3 weeks) and about buying some in ready for when it does. Tut. Told you. Obsessed.

MD cream
Got this from a groupon offer. Claims to be full of the good stuffs like collagen which is always a winner. Nice stuff. Doesn't smell of much but nice and think and absorbed nicely. Can't see any visable difference but give it time.

And finally.... A bag.  This is my main obsession when am not filling my casa with random gubbinsons.

Latest per-chase is a tangerine coloured kors shoulder bag. Lovely colour. Not had Michael Kors prior to this but am loving it. Lush soft leather and optional shoulder strap. Yush.



So there you are. First obsessional post done. Tomorrow. Sale purchases xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment