Monday 13 January 2014

There's nothing like a sale.....

To increase my hoarding capabilities. Send me an extra 10% off code and I will buy every colour of every item. I have been known to consider buying the same item because its a bargain. I mean what the what!?!
I pray my husband never discovers this as he will leave me and then where will I put all my stuff!

So its the start of a New Year and there are sales aplenty. Whoot.  Although I have been slightly disappointed this year. I do get excited mid January when Boots do the 75% off and I go all crazy and buy stuff to fill my wardrobe for 'birthday gifts'. Trouble is, I often just end up using them for myself.

This last year I have gone a bit frock mental. I love a good dress and being of a *ahem* curvy disposition, I like something that enhances my ta tas but pulls in my waist and doesnt make my arse look lardy.  So I give you the 3 that I bought in the sale.....

The Vintage Godess




This is by Fever Fish and is just lovely. Its a really good looking dress that works all the right places. 
Its full on booby but not enough to make you blush. It sits right on the waist and then hangs lovely on the tush. Was an absolute bargain as some of the Pin Up Girl dresses sell for a hundred quid! I love this and I can't wait to wear it.

The refined lady.       
                                               



 Picked this beaut up from Oasis. I dont often find anything in my size that I like but I tried this on and its perfect. Once again, have gone for a traditional shape but the material and effect of the layering is just too damn pretty. An absolute bargain at fifteen spondoolies.

The wacky one



This one makes me want to break into the song about wild horses. Its a quirky little number from the So Fabulous range and is the perfect work dress. It is extremely chesty and so an orange vest is needed underneath but its so cute I couldnt not buy it. Again it was a snip at about seven quid! You see why I struggle not buying :)

So those are my 3 latest purchases. I have another 3 purchases on the way so will post when they arrive. Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment