Thursday 13 March 2014

Here's how I hoard...

I am always fascinated by how people store their stash. Me personally, I have drawers and boxes and tubs and baskets and more drawers.  I love a clutter. I also don't use 75% of the stuff I own. The shame.

I larf when my girls come over before a night out and they love a rummage in my drawers. Ooer missus. The thing is if I find a product I like, I like to buy similar products just incase it's better.  In every colour. It's an addiction I know!

So this blog was sort of a shameful insight into my organisational woes. Am hoping that this might prompt me into doing something. I need Dean from overboard to come fix me some drawers! And if you have no idea who Dean is get queuing Overboard on Netflix. Pure class!
Off shopping on the morrow. Expect big things

Mwahhhh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment