Sunday 16 March 2014

Schwiiiiinggg obsessed

In terms of keeping up with fashion I generally don't. I find something I like and I stick to what I know. I am a fashion dullard.

I love reading people's blogs about what they wear and it often makes me look at outfits in a different light but having the genes of a Jersey cow means I have a Lardy bum and hooters that have their own postcode. Thus I cannot wear some items of clothes without it being a scandal.

So I try to dress for my shape and swing dresses are an absolute dream. But it depends on how they are cut. Not enough swing and it looks like a straight cut dress that is too big for me. Too much swing and people start asking "when is it due"

So. I digress. I have bought several over the last few weeks and I bloofin loves these bad boys. I have posted the two that I like the mostest and that I have received the nicest comments about. Both are coincidentally from very. A bloody catalogue no less. The black one is an AX Paris dude and the other by Glamorous. Not expensive at all but great dresses. They don't feel cheap and they have just the right amount of schwingingness. I wear them with ultra thick tights and some cute ankle boots and Doug's your uncle. Perfect.

I shall be purchasing some more styles of these in the not so distant.

Anyhoo it's Sunday. Why the heck am I blogging and not sleeping/eating.  Barista...coffee please. Oh and a buttie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment